I know about faith. The world in my room is made out of it. Out of faith I stitched the clouds. Out of faith I cut the moon and the stars. With faith I glued everything together and set it humming. This is because faith is like imagination. It sees something where there is nothing, it takes a leap, and suddenly you’re flying.
The Land of Decoration - Grace McCleen
I often think this.
- temporarycalm likes this
- alejandroturner likes this
- sh0tgun reblogged this from spirans
- panpacificdefensecorpse likes this
- smaugmas reblogged this from missmollyannie
- americanbeautynose likes this
- missmollyannie reblogged this from optimistsdaughter
- booklover likes this
- lynchhh likes this
- bookstorey likes this
- missmollyannie likes this
- consultorenseo likes this
- optimistsdaughter posted this