Edgelands: Journeys into England’s True Wilderness by Paul Farley and Michael Symmons Roberts. I came across this the other day and was overwhelmed by excitement that I’m yet to be able to explain.
The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey. We actually got the proof of this at work ages ago but I knew me and the hardback were meant to be together so I held off reading it.
- moffie likes this
- omfgbooks reblogged this from optimistsdaughter
- mylifeofbooks reblogged this from hungry-for-books
- houseofasheroo likes this
- pandalikespoetry likes this
- hungry-for-books reblogged this from optimistsdaughter
- introvertedbookworm likes this
- ipreferbooks reblogged this from optimistsdaughter
- breakfastglitter likes this
- optimistsdaughter posted this